Arrival is between 5pm and 7pm (if you are arriving at another time please let us know). If we do not hear from you by 7pm then the reservation is cancelled, and no refund is given. The room must be vacated by 11am on the morning of departure.
All our rooms are equipped with an en suite bathroom. Breakfast is
included in the price of the room (served from 8:30 am to 10:30 am). Sheets and linen are included in the price of the room. Free Internet (Wi-Fi and cable). Access to the water bar is at your discretion. Access to the jacuzzi is free. Please book your desired time in the jacuzzi, at the reception. Only two people at a time can access the jacuzzi. Please inform us of any
problems with the equipment. Please do not eat in the rooms. In respect of your neighbours and the legislation, please do not make any noise after 10pm. Smoking is forbidden in the building and an ashtray is available on the terrace if you must smoke. Access to the rooms is exclusively reserved for guests. Animals are not accepted. You can access the terrace after 10pm if you maintain the calm. The wine bar is only available at certain times. For more information ask at the reception. Proposed activities and workshops can change according to the weather and the availability of the experts.
The Villa is located right in the middle of town and does not have a car park. During the peak season, parking places are not free, and we recommend that you park your car in the free parking zones available.
Villa d’Eaux reserves the right to refuse guests for only one night during certain periods of the year. On average, during the peak season, rooms are available for a minimum of 2 nights. According to availability, Villa d’Eaux can upgrade your room for the same price as the original one.
The owner accepts cash or credit card (Visa, Mastercard…), but cheques, holiday vouchers and American Express are not accepted. The balance is payable at the end of your stay. Drinks and beverages that are not mentioned at the time of reservation, are payable at the end of your stay. Tourist tax is a local tax payable by the guest to the owner who in turn transfers it to the Public treasury office.
Your reservations are guaranteed as soon as the deposit, relative to the total cost of your stay, is paid on line via our Internet site. The deposit is 70 % of the total cost of your stay. This amount will be deducted from your final bill. On receiving the deposit, we will send you an e-mail confirming your booking.
Cancellation and refunds:
Cancellation by the guest: Toute annulation doit être notifiée par e-mail ou par lettre au propriétaire.
a) Cancellation before the stay :
– Cancellation more than 30 days before the arrival date: If the deposit was made by credit card, no money will be debited, and the amount paid on reservation, will be refunded;
– Cancellation between 30 and 15 days before the arrival date: 30% of the total cost will be debited for guests who paid by distance selling or according to the amount already paid, or the refund will be such that we retain 30% of the total cost of the stay;
– Cancellation between 14 and 7 days before the arrival date: 60% of the total cost will be debited for guests who paid by distance selling or the refund will be such that we retain 60% of the total cost of the stay;
– Cancellation one week before the arrival date: no refund is possible, and the total cost of your stay will be invoiced.
Various refunds :
– Bank charges caused by the transfer are the responsibility of the guest;
– We will do our best to carry out refunds as soon as we can;
– Guests taking note of the present General Terms and Condition of Sale and
behaviour, before the reservation, cannot oppose or contest the penalties
incurred by his/her cancellation;
– The owner reserves the right not to ask for payment owed or to refund a guest following a cancellation under special circumstances, and he is the rightful decision maker.
b) If the guest does not appear by 9pm on the day of arrival, the present contract is null,
and void and the owner can dispose of the rooms as he wishes. The deposit is
retained by the owner who reserves the right to reclaim the balance for the stay.
c) With short stays, the cost is owed or paid entirely to the owner.
Cancellation by the owner: If the owner cancels the stay, he must inform the guest by e- mail. The guest will immediately receive a total refund of all payments made, without any prejudice to his right to claim compensation for any damages. In other words, he will receive a refund that is at least equal to the penalty that he would have supported if he had himself cancelled at the same date.