The check-in time is between 5pm and 7pm (if you arrive outside these times, please let us know). At 7pm, without having heard from you, the reservation is cancelled and no refund will be made. The room must be vacated before 11am on the day of departure.
All our rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Breakfast is included in the price of the rooms (served from 8:30 to 10:30). Bed linen and towels are included in the room rate. Free internet (Wi-Fi and cable). Access to the water bar is at your discretion. Access to the jacuzzi is free. Please register on the hot tub schedule available at the reception. The jacuzzi only accepts 2 people at a time. Please report any broken or damaged equipment. Please do not eat in the rooms. Out of respect for the neighbours and in accordance with the law, please keep noise to a minimum after 10pm. Smoking is not permitted on the premises; an ashtray is available on the terrace if you cannot refrain from smoking. Access to the rooms is exclusively reserved for guests staying there. Pets are not allowed. After 10 p.m. access to the terrace is possible in a quiet environment. The wine bar is only accessible at certain times. Please ask at reception. The activities and workshops offered may change according to the weather and the experts’ constraints.
The Villa is located in the city centre and has no parking facilities. During the high season, parking spaces are subject to a charge and we offer free parking in the vicinity. Villa d’Eaux reserves the right to refuse to rent a room for a single night at certain times of the year. In mid and high season, a room is rented for a minimum of 2 nights. For reasons of availability, Villa d’Eaux also reserves the right to upgrade to a larger room, but at the rate of the room originally chosen by the client.
The owner accepts payment in cash or by credit card (Visa, Mastercard…), but payment by bank cheque, holiday vouchers or American Express is not accepted. The balance is to be paid at the end of the stay. Consumption and additional services not mentioned at the time of booking must be paid to the owner at the end of the stay. The tourist tax is a local tax that the client must pay on site to the owner, who then pays it to the Treasury.
Stays are only guaranteed when the deposit has been paid in relation to the total amount of the stay via the online payment service on our website. The deposit is 70% of the total amount of the stay. This amount will be deducted from the final invoice. On receipt of this payment a confirmation of the booking will be sent to you by e-mail.
Cancellation and refund
Cancellation by the client: All cancellations must be notified by e-mail or letter to the owner.
a) Cancellation before the beginning of the stay:
– Cancellation received more than 30 days before the date of arrival: No charge will be made in the case of a credit card guarantee and the amount paid will be reimbursed in the case of a deposit paid at the time of booking by the client;
– Cancellation received between 30 days and 15 days before the date of arrival: 30% of the total amount of the stay will be deducted by using the client’s credit card in VAD (Distance Selling) or according to the amount paid at the time of the deposit;
– Cancellation received between 14 days and 7 days before the date of arrival: 60% of the total amount of the stay will be charged to the client’s credit card in VAD (Distance Selling) or according to the amount paid in the deposit;
– Cancellation received one week before the arrival date and the beginning of the stay: No refunds will be made and the full amount of the stay will be charged.
– Any bank charges generated by this transfer are at the customer’s expense;
– In the event of a refund from the owner, the latter cannot commit himself to a precise deadline while seeking to carry out the latter without delay;
– The client, having read the present General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Life before booking, cannot oppose or contest the payment of any penalties generated by his cancellation;
– The owner reserves the right not to proceed with the request for payment due or to proceed with the refund of the deposit following cancellation by the client under exceptional circumstances which are under the owner’s sole control.
b) If the client does not show up before 9 p.m. on the day of the beginning of the stay, the present contract becomes null and void and the owner can dispose of his guest rooms.
The amount paid remains the property of the owner who reserves the right to claim the balance of the price of the stay.
c) In the event of a shortened stay, the price corresponding to the initial stay remains fully acquired or due to the owner.
Cancellation by the owner: When the owner cancels a stay, he must inform the client by email. The client, without prejudice to any recourse for damages, will be reimbursed immediately for the amounts paid. The client will also receive an indemnity at least equal to the penalty that would have been incurred if the cancellation had been made by the client on the same date.